Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This whole button thing...

Hey all!

Well, as some of you would know, I made myself a button (scroll down... it's in the sidebar) and THEN I realized that it was too BIG! So I made another one which is smaller :) and will fit into your sidebar!
SOOOO, apologies go out to Emii, Libby and Miss Raquel who had already put up the button... you'll need to change it!

And, if you would like to know how to make a button, here is the link to the tutorial I followed.

God bless you all!

3 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii August 6, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

hey, thanks..! :)


luv,emii

Anonymous,  August 6, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Hi!
My name is Victoria or VicVic. I found your blog through nancy's blog and ya. I just wanted to tell you that your blog is amazing!!!

Kendra Logan August 6, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Cool!

Hey! Sorry to leave an annoying kind of comment like this, but I thought you might be interested in this.

On Saturday September 26th there is going to be a special edition of my blog Carpe Noctem (http://toseizethenight.blogspot.com/): "Followers Say..." You will be granted access to posting on Carpe Noctem from midnight on the 25, to 11:59pm on the 26.

Sound like something you or someone you know might enjoy? Go here (http://toseizethenight.blogspot.com/2009/08/attention-all-loquacious-followers.html) to read the details! I really hope you decide to do this! The more people we have involved, the more fun it will be! Please do it if it sounds like something you'd enjoy, and tell your friends! Thanks!

~Kendra

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god