Sunday, August 2, 2009

A new follower... actually, two!

Hey girls!

I just wanted to let you all know... I have 2 new followers!
The beautiful Raquel (to go to her blog, which I recommend doing, click here)
AND
The awesome, colourful, Prism! (click here)
Please check out these girls blogs!

xo

12 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii August 2, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

awesomeness! :)

luv,emii

Libby August 2, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

hey justagirl4god,

cool!

Rebekah August 3, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

Hehe "colourful" I just love Aussies.

justagirl4god August 3, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Lol... yes, we Aussies have an AWESOME language... Americans do too, but... i personally prefer to hear an Aussie voice... :)
Thanks for your comments girls!
xoxo

emii August 3, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

hey,
do u happen to have a girlsense account called "justagirl4god" ?! i just found it by chance...!!

Ryan August 4, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Hi! I just followed you and I was wondering if you could follow my blog.

I'm Alex Monseth's Cousin, sooo, yeah! Could u please consider following my blog? My blog's name is 'Speculations of a SwordBearer'


Ryan

Unknown August 4, 2009 at 3:08 AM  

Aw, thank you so much, justagirl4God! That really means a lot to me. :) I'm glad you "recommend" my blog! Thank you for following it!
God bless you!
~Miss Raquel

Kendra Logan August 4, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

Congrats! And thanks so much for following Carpe Diem! Followers are the best, they make my day! God bless you!

~Kendra

~Prism~ August 4, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

Thanks, JG4G! I thought I had joined earlier, but I looked through my list and found out that I hadn't!

God Bless,

~Prism~

justagirl4god August 4, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

Hey Emii,
(okay, i'm just hoping you read this... don't know that you will, but hey! we'll give it a go...)
There is a justagirl4god at girlsense, and it is me, but I'm not doing that so much anymore... :) trying to keep my priorities straight and all! :)
xoxo
justagirl4god

justagirl4god August 4, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Ryan!
Hey thanks for dropping by! I'd be glad to check out your blog... lol, just thought I'd say, that I think it is funny that your profile says you are 13, but your occupation is 'being a 12 yr old'. lol... that's awesome!
God bless!
justagirl4god

emii August 4, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

hey,
yeah, lol, when i was in year 5 & 6 -- i was ADDICTED to the site. i just went back for the first time in 6 months or something.. hmmm, when did ur blog get so popular?! u probably have more readers than me..ooh :P

luv,emii

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god