Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Spoken too quickly?

Okay, so a few days ago I announced that I was going to stop blogging for a while. Well, today I am feeling like there is no way that is going to happen. Why? Cause I love it too much and miss you all heaps.
So, I'm going to come up with a plan...
How about once a week posting? I don't just want to be posting random things... so I think I will just post on Wednesdays each week. It'll probably be a fairly lengthy post, to catch up on everything, but how does that sound?
And the whole reason I was stopping in the first place was cause I was wasting too much time on the net doing stuff that really was just not worth it in the long run.
AND! If you notice me around alot on a day which isn't Wednesday, get mad at me, okay? As hard as that may sound, I just need to cut back my net time HEAPS and focus on more important real-life things. So, tell me to get off the net if you find me hanging around alot, alright?
Thanks girls and guys, you are the best!

6 Thoughts from YOU!:

Karen Twombly August 12, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! UR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :P

Unknown August 12, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

I'm glad, Rachael! :) I KNEW I'd start missing you...missing all those "new posts on justagirl4God" on my Dashboard! :) Glad to see you back on! And, Rachael, I think we all spend too much time on the computer. Try putting a timer on when you get on the computer. That helps me a lot! :)
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel

Anonymous,  August 13, 2009 at 2:55 AM  

Hey Rachael!

I'm so glad you didn't give up blogging! Or else I wouldn't have the fun of commenting on your blog posts this session!

Well, I'm looking forward to being your SSA and leaving you many secret comments :)

Blessings!

~ Your SSA

P.S. Love your blog btw!

Thirteen Feathers August 13, 2009 at 3:41 AM  

Yay! I'm glad you aren't leaving. I like reading what you have to write :)
Jessica~

emii August 13, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

Ohh, yay! I really need to cut back on my net time, too,, but i cant bare too do it.. !!!

I'm soo glad you're not stopping :):):)

luv,emii

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god