Monday, August 24, 2009

Living a Life of Purity - Introduction

Welcome to my 3-part series on 'Living a Life of Purity'.

I believe that living a life of purity is one of the most important things we can do. In this series, we will be looking at the following 'parts' of purity.

  • Part 1 - Physical and Emotional Purity
  • Part 2 - Spiritual and Mental Purity
  • Part 3 - Practical Purity
This series will be presented in the following format. Each post will have:
  • Introduction
  • Thoughts/teaching/lesson
  • Practical tip/s
  • Biblical references
  • Challenge questions
Your questions and feedback regarding this series would be much appreciated!
This series will begin on Monday 31st August, 2009, with Part 1. Part 2 will be posted on Monday 7th September, and Part 3 on Monday 14th September. A wrap-up finale post will be posted in the week following the final part.

I have created a button for this series, and you will find it and the link to put on your blog in the sidebar. Please post this on your blog, so that others can be challenged and encouraged by this series too.

I can't wait for us to get started! Please pass on the message!

10 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii August 24, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Hey Rach,
I can't wait! :)

Luv,Emii

HIS daughter August 24, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Oh I am so excited! Sounds really good :)

Thirteen Feathers August 25, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

Hey Rachael! Sounds fun! Can't wait for it to begin. Cute button for the study, by the way. :)
Jessica~

Unknown August 25, 2009 at 3:42 AM  

I added the button to my blog! :) Really neat!!
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel

Kelsey Lynn August 25, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Yay! This is exciting! I'm looking forward to it!

Marissa Kayann August 25, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Sounds good! can't wait to read it!

~Marissa

Hannah Nicole August 26, 2009 at 4:51 AM  

Great idea! I'm so excited to read it! :D

Blessings,

Hannah

Test August 27, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Look forward to reading your posts!

Hannah Nicole August 28, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

What's your NaNo username? I'd love to add you as my friend! :)

Love,

Hannah

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god