Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New following-friends!

Hello my blogging buddies!

I just wanted to let you know that I have some more followers!
They are...
The beautiful Leah, from A Day in the Life... I was really inspired by her latest post, and encourage you to check out her blog!
The amazing and inspiring Kelsey, from Chapstick, Cameras and Crowns. Last night I sat down and read through every blog post she has ever written - and I had so much fun and really got alot out of that... So, I encourage you to do the same!
The lovely Marrissa, from A peek into my life. Her latest post is called 'Short Answers', and is really quite funny! Go and take a look!
And, the fabulous and encouraging Rinarinarina, from Something most Modern! I am sure that you will love her latest post, which is 'On Quiet Time'...

Please, check out these girls blogs, and leave them some love!
Thanks lovely people!
xoxoxoxo

0 Thoughts from YOU!:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god