Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tagged by Emii...

This is really cool... Emii made up her own tag post, and has tagged all girls! So here goes!

random thing's bout me
1. Who are your two favourite singers? Michael W. Smith and QuadPod, which is my youth group's band (and I might be joining!) :)

2. Your second favourite outfit? Jeans... Red/White striped jumper... Boots!

3. Your FAVOURITE outfit? Skirt, t-shirt, ballerina-ribbon sandals...

4. The Bible verse you think about the most? Hmm. That's a pretty hard question.. especially
considering I made it up! I think that the one I think about the most is Psalm 4:8, " I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, o Lord, make me dwell in safety." Because I don't think that it applies only to when you're going to sleep.

Cuz God is always with us, keeping us safe. Of course, another reason I probably said this one is because I memorized it. There is one at the back of my mind, about God always being with us.. that's the one I think about the most, except I don't even know where that is :S

5. What's your favourite series of books? The Elsie Dinsmore series, by Martha Finley.

6. What's your favourite type of Bible? I mostly use the NIV, buy sometimes I like to use the NKJV.

7. What are you going to do after you finish this tag? English... Shakespeare!

8. What was the last thing you did? English... Shakespeare!

9. Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich. cause I could give it all away and use it for good and God - being famous isn't really worth much in the long run...

10. The last movie you watched? High School Musical... lol, it was on TV this morning!

I tag... anyone who has a little brother!
God bless!

1 Thoughts from YOU!:

Anonymous,  August 13, 2009 at 3:15 AM  

Oh, I loved the Elsie Dinsmore series! They were so good!

haha...I have a little brother, but I probably wouldn't want to post this tag, or else you may find out who I am! ha!

~ Your SSA

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god