Friday, August 21, 2009

The 10 Commandments - In a txt

I just read this over at Ken Davis' blog... I thought it was so clever; I had to share it with you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 10 Commandments - in a txt

  1. no1 b4 me. srsly.
  2. dnt wrshp pix/idols
  3. no omg’s
  4. no wrk on w/end (sat 4 now; sun l8r)
  5. pos ok – ur m&d r cool
  6. dnt kill ppl
  7. :-X only w/ m8
  8. dnt steal
  9. dnt lie re: bf
  10. dnt ogle ur bf’s m8. or ox. or dnkey. myob.

ttyl, JHWH.

ps. wwjd?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't that cool? Let me know if you need help translating... hehehe...

11 Thoughts from YOU!:

Alex Monseth August 21, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

What's Ken Davis's blog?

Alex

(Please comment back on my blog, i'll forget to check for your reply)

Thanks

Emma August 21, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

I got 1,2,3,4,6,8 and 9 but I need help with the others O_o

PS. You're blog looks so professional!
PPS. OMGOSH! There's sparkles when you move your cursor! O_O

justagirl4god August 21, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Hey Emma!
Thanks for following!
#5 - Literal translation - Parent Over Shoulder okay - your Mum and Dad are cool
- Biblical translation - Honour your parents
#7 - :) read your Bible, and you'll get it! or ask your parents to help...
#10 - Literal translation - Don't ogle your best friend's mate, or ox, or donkey. mind your own business
- Biblical translation - Do not covet/ be jealous
:) Hope that helps!
God bless you!

Shannon August 21, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Too cool. This was a neat post. Thanks for sharing. Stop by sometime {:)

Blessings,
Shannon

Libby August 21, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

intereesting, lol. hey, the background is only on one side..how come?

Libby August 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

oh wait dont woz, that was my internet messing up..

Thirteen Feathers August 22, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

Lol, I like that Rachael. Thanks for sharing! :)

Kelsey Lynn August 22, 2009 at 3:52 AM  

Haha this is too funny! I love it.

emii August 22, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Hey,
That's awesome! :)

And Libby, that wasn't ur internet messing up -- it was like that for me when I got here too, but it fixed up after a while..

Luv,Emii

Sarah Martin August 22, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Hey Sweet Girl!
I Heart your blog-way cool!

So glad we are new friends-thanks for coming to God's Girls!

What does JHWH mean? I'm kinda behind on txt lingo!

You are precious!
love,
sarah

justagirl4god August 23, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Hey Sarah!
JHWH is Jehovah. It's similar to YHWH, Yahweh (Hebrew) which could be translated to mean 'almighty God'.... or something similar! So, it isn't actually txt lingo... it's good, traditional God-language - HEBREW!
:) Thanks for being awesome...
Rachael

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god