Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More new followers... Oh this is SOOO exciting!

Hey-lo my beautiful bloggy friends!

I'd like to let you know that we have some new following friends...
Alex! (*clapping* *smiles* Welcome Alex!)
AND!!!
Ryan Jones! (*cheers* *waving* Great to have you here Ryan!)
Make them feel welcome - they are the first guys willing to join this crazy group of girls! (It's okay guys, we are not THAT crazy... right?!?!?)
God bless you all!

2 Thoughts from YOU!:

Alex Monseth August 4, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

*gulp*, first guys?????

Just Kidding,

Alex

Hannah Nicole August 5, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

Yeah, I know them in real life, and they're great. :D And yeah, we aren't THAT crazy. LOL :P

Hannah

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god