Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Button!

Hey-lo Lovely Bloggy people!

Guess what? I made myself a button! Oh! It is is awesome and very exciting! *gasp*
And you can grab it in my side bar! *yay! clap! cheer!*
Hope you like it! Let me know if you put it on your blog!

God bless you all!

5 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii August 5, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Hey,
I noticed it -- and it looks awesome! I'm putting it on my blog, btw :) I mean, not stealing it, but to show my blog..LOL, I think you probably got that. :P :)

Luv,Emii

Unknown August 5, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

So neat! I'll add it to my blog.

Unknown August 5, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Hey! I just read your comment on you offering to make me a blog button! :) Could you give me your e-mail address and we can talk about it more detailed through e-mail? Thanks! :)
Oh, and thank you for the compliment on my name. :) It's actually Spanish for "Rachel", so you and I, basically, have the same name. :) I had a hard time picking a "title" for myself, but finally settled on "Miss"...hope it sounds "Victorian" enough. :)
God bless,
~Miss Raquel

Libby August 5, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

hey!

awesome. I'm putting it on my blog right now.

also... how DO you make a blog button?

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god