Monday, August 10, 2009

Bye Bye Bloggy World...

Today is a rather sad day. For a number of reasons...
The one concerning you, my bloggy buddies, being this one.
I'm going to have to stop blogging.
For now, anyway.
You see, there is some stuff going on in my life right now that I need to take time to sort out.
I guess, as much as I love blogging, and think it is an awesome thing, I just can't keep it up right now. :( I need to stop, gather my thoughts, focus more on God and get my life back on track. Sound like a good plan?
I will miss you, blog-buddies! I hope to still be able to stop by and read your blogs, and comment from time to time... I just don't have time to write here...
I won't be deleting it, so please come back and remember all the fun times we have had!
God bless you beautiful people!
(oh, and I will still be regularly checking in to Nancy Rue's blog, RL girls! Don't worry...)
xoxoxoxoxoxo

10 Thoughts from YOU!:

Libby August 10, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

thats sad. i love ur posts.

how long until u come back?

Hannah Nicole August 10, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

AW...I'll miss you. I love reading your posts...Wish you didn't have to go. :(

But I get it completely.

Love and Blessings,

Hannah

Karen August 11, 2009 at 2:20 AM  

I am stopping by from Lynnette's Porch Party to say Hi. I am sorry to hear you are going to stop blogging for now, but I understand the time thing. I hope you will be back reall soon.

Blessings to you,
Karen

Autumn August 11, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

Will miss reading you blog lots! :(

~Autumn

Chelsea August 11, 2009 at 3:10 AM  

I'm gonna miss you lots! It won't be the same without you around here! I hope that someday you'll be able to come back and continue blogging but until then have a great week and keep shining your light for Jesus!
-Chelsea

~Prism~ August 11, 2009 at 5:24 AM  

I'm so sad, but I can't say I don't understand. God bless, and keep on livin' 4 Him!

~Prism~

emii August 11, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Aww, that's so sad! I'll miss you HEAPS! :(
I'm praying for you, though:)

Luv,Emii

Unknown August 11, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Ah!! :( We'll miss you! I really liked reading up on your blog...please check up on mine whenever you're online. :)
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel

P.S. I will keep you in my prayers concerning whatever you are going through. :) If you need to talk about anything, I have an open ear. Just feel free to e-mail me!

Marissa Kayann August 12, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

I found your blog through the porch party on Lynnette's blog.
Love your blog look!
Sorry that to hear you won't be posting, but I love you blog.
Totally understand though!

~Marissa

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god