Monday, August 24, 2009

Things to do, People to see, Good Stuff to read, and more.

A couple of things I think you should check out... cause I love 'em!

101 Days of Praise

(I've joined in on this... it is really awesome to have this opportunity to praise God!)
From the 'About Us' page...

“101 Days of Praise”
is a challenge for women to spend 101 days praising their Savior!
It is so easy to get into a habit of going along with our lives and not putting God first. This challenge (I pray) will help us to change that.
It will be from August 18th 2009 to Thanksgiving Day 2009. Come join us! Even is you can’t do it for the whole 101 days, we would love it if you would come for at least part of it!
Click
here to join.

Eric and Leslie Ludy
These guys are pretty inspiring and encouraging... I love their books and websites... Some awesome articles to start with would be...
God Builds Us for Crosses (Eric)
and...
The Lost Art of True Beauty (Leslie)





PS. Sorry about all the funny font stuff... Blogger has gone crazy!

1 Thoughts from YOU!:

Leah August 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

I love this! A lot of times when we talk to God it's when we need something or his help, but it's great to just praise him for what he has done and given us! He deserves it and so much more!

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god