Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Thoughts for Today.

Have you ever thought about how cool it would be if there was a person out there who knew you inside out? I dream of finding someone who knows me like this...
It would rock... if you could just look at them and they would know how you feel.
Someone that could finish your sentences before you even started them.
Someone who told you that you were beautiful even though your hair was downright scary today
A person who believed the impossible for you.
A person who challenged you to change yourself for the better.
Someone who encouraged you to be all God wants you to be.
Someone who could make everything right, just by smiling.
Someone who says what they believe around you and don't have to be afraid that you are going to judge them - cause you do the same thing with them.
Someone who cares about others - like orphans, widows and the poor - more than themselves.
Someone who wants to see you doing the right thing and loving it.
Someone who is working towards being all God wants them to be.
Someone who will push me to do things for my own good - especially when I don't want to do them.
Someone who would work alongside me and won't quit even when the going gets tough.

Well, if you know anyone who fits this description send them my way... I can always do with some more good friends...

Blessings!

Just a Girl 4 God

5 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii May 9, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Hey Girl 4 God, I'm Emily, and I love your blog! And,LOL, my blog is called Girlz 4 God. I love your background, it's really pretty :):)

That was a really awesome post, and you're right -- it would be...out of this world, to have a friend like that. Thanks.

xox emily

justagirl4god May 9, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Hey Emily,

:) Thanks for the... encouragement! :)
I was just wondering... did you link here from Nancy Rue's blog?
And I'll most definately be checking out your blog...

xo

Just a Girl 4 God

Libby May 9, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

awesome blog, girl 4 god!
you can check out mine on: http://www.htebaile-htebazile.blogspot.com
lovelibby

justagirl4god May 9, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Hey Libby!

Thanks for the awesome encouragement! :)
I'll be checking out your blog... I'm sure it rocks too! :)
Did you find your way here from Nancy Rue's blog?

Blessings!

Just a Girl 4 God

emii May 9, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Hey, Girl 4 God, yep -- I found this blog from Nancy Rue's blog...:):)

xox emily

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god