Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Big Blessing...

Well, she gave birth to me. 30 hours of labour. Walked the shopping centre up and down with a friend who has a son about 6 mths older than me (and she loves to tell that story - especially when we get together with them). She put up with my terrible-two-tantrums, and my tears when I fell over at the playground. She cared enough to send me to school to learn my numbers and letters - and to learn that I don't have to be by her side 24/7. She birthed a good many siblings so that I have built in playmates, and chances to learn how to be like her someday. She taught (and still teaches) me how to cook, sew, clean, bath a newborn baby. She helped me raised money for a missions trip, and she was so excited for me to grow in this experience. She trusts me. She loves me. And I love her more than this post could say. I love you Mum.

Happy Mothers Day!

(so get out there and do something for your mum/mom... :) )

Blessings!

Just a Girl 4 God

PS. Today's comment challenge... post the most meaningfull thing you love your Mum/Mom for... why she is so special to you. If your grandma or aunt or another woman is more special and involved in your life, do this about her, but let us know who she is...

0 Thoughts from YOU!:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god