Friday, May 15, 2009

Funny videos...

I love this... and most of Tim Hawkin's other videos. Things you don't say to your wife

This is pretty funny too... for any homeschoolers out there! HomeSchool Song

And I love this... it gets stuck in my head all the time! Love Story by Taylor Swift *sigh*

Hmmm... that is probably my favourite videos at the moment... as well as the most awesome video by Summermoon - Hari Pilton tells all...

Enjoy!

Justagirl4God

2 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii May 15, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Awesomeness! I love Love Story, too =)

xox em

Larn May 17, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Hey,
thanx thats so cool! another cool one by tim hawkins is cleatus take the reel (i think thats how you spell it) it kind of ruines the song i you haven't heard it before, you know Jesus take the wheel by carrie underwood, but it is really good, my sister keeps looking at it!
check it out!
love
larny

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god