Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hiya all

Hey people of the blogging variety,

Well, I know, I just started a series of posts... but I'm going to have to suspend it until I have time to write... yr 11 is chaotic, and so, as much as I love you all, my school and family have to come first!

Would very much appreciate your prayers at the moment...

Blessings!

justagirl4god

xo

PS. And it is cold. and raining. dreary. but we are thankful for the rain! :)

3 Thoughts from YOU!:

Unknown May 19, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Ill be praying for you and I hope you do well!
Looking forward to your next posts!
Larny

&h May 21, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

On April 12 the YLCF permanently removed me from the website. For my statement please visit: http://natalienyquist.wordpress.com/2009/05/20/announcement/
Please pass this statement on to anyone you know who has been a YLCF reader. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

emii May 21, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Hey, I'm so praying for you. Pray for me too -- I've kinda let all my homework catch up with me :S

XOX Emi

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god