Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It is cold!

I have only two seconds to post this - but I must say - It is SO COLD! I am sitting, in my room, typing with freezing fingers... it is not fun. Any Americans reading this, be thankful you are living in Summer! I shall now go and work on maths... with freezing fingers...

Hoping your day is warmer than mine! :)

Just A Girl 4 God

2 Thoughts from YOU!:

Libby May 13, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Yes, it IS FREEEEEZING!!!! it hurts to type!!! ugh!! I wish I was in America--just like i was a year ago -- i miss you americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvlibby

emii May 13, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

I know, it's freezing outside! Lolz, it rained really hard for about a minute, where I live :)

xox em

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god