Friday, May 15, 2009

A Random Post about me...

Well, I wanted to post something really... deep today, but alas! My mind is not in that mode... ah, well. However, I have decided that I shall post some 'me things', just about stuff I like. If there is anything else you want to know about me by the end of this post, just ask! :)

Age: 15. and a half.
Year/Grade/Level at school: 11. only a year and a half to go! And I'm homeschooled. (go homeschoolers!)
Family: Mum, Dad, 4 sisters, 3 brothers, a number of 'adopted' siblings (ie. friends so close I count them as siblings), + grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles and my beautiful great-grandma.
Favourite colour: oh... blue. and brown. together. and pastels. and pink.
The awesomest thing to do on the weekend is...: go to church, see friends, read, blog.
What is something you have always wanted to do, but never have? Oh... that's hard... well, I saw on TV, these people who were attached to a helicopter by a 30metre rope, and they were just hanging off the helicopter while it was flying... that looks pretty cool! So, that would be fun to do, and, well, this is sorta embarrassing, and I don't know if it counts, but I have always wanted to be a mum... but that won't be happening for a number of years yet! :)
Name your 3 favourite books ever: THAT IS SO HARD! Okay, probably, the Bible, Elsie Dinsmore by Martha Finley and I Promise by Robin Jones Gunn.
What are you listening to right now?: Darlene Zschech - 'Kiss of Heaven' CD
What are you planning to do tonight?: I will be at home, with my family, playing board games, or MarioKart on our Wii. (ugh, who came up with that name 'Wii'...?) (Normally I have youth group on Friday nights, though.)
If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move and why? Fiji. Definitely. Summermoon knows why. We went there on a missions trip last year, and I loved it. So I would go there to cuddle all the orphan babies and make them smile :)!
What are you wearing right now? Brown cords (pants), a white, long-sleeved shirt, a brown sleeveless cami thing over the top of that, and my sparkly pink scarf. :) and socks...
If you had a chance to make your own TV show, what would you call it and why? That is a hard question! I don't know! Maybe 'The Secret Life of Girls who Love God' or just 'Secrets...'. don't know really!
And, finally, what one piece of advice do you always try to live by?

Love God, with all your heart, soul and mind - and then do whatever you want.

1 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii May 15, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Awesome! That was a kool idea, JAG4G :)

xox em

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god