Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday is a good day to work hard...

Or so I have found...
In my life, Wednesday is the only day of the week that I don't have anything at all scheduled (except for my brother's football practice... but that doesn't really have anything to do with me.) So, yes, anyway, Wednesday is a great day for me to work hard and get alot done. :) And today is no exception. I am preparing things to send off to my teacher, and I have an English speech assignment which I need to film. And some creative writing. But it is all fun! Let me encourage you (whenever you read this - on Wednesday or whenever) to work hard today. Don't let the hours run through your fingers - work hard and well for the glory of God.

Proverbs 14:23
All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

Acts 20:35
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' "

1 Corinthians 4:12
We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it;

2 Corinthians 6:4-6
Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;

God bless you as you work hard for Him! Remember, this is what will bring blessings and fruitfulness into your life!

justagirl4god

2 Thoughts from YOU!:

Anonymous,  June 26, 2009 at 2:04 AM  

totally agree. I love this background, very springy!oh, and i also love this blog. I love meeting blogger teens that are also blogging for God!

Lauren Ann

Rachel Danielle June 30, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

Hi! I love your blog. The banner is wonderful- 'as for me and my blog we will serve the LORD!' Ha- I adore it! I also like the link to the Modesty Survey- I found that survey wonderfully helpful. :D

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god