Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Amazing Creations...

Okay, because I love my blog, I shall post again.
But no one has been commenting on my posts.... what is that saying about me?!?!?! :)
So, in other words, would like some comments... I will comment on everyone's blog who leaves a comment here... (does that make sense?)



Duckie...


Leaf... these pics turned out SO well (for me, anyway...)


Flower... don't ask me to define it more than that... :)

And this wicked awesome picture from when I went on a missions trip to Fiji last year...
This is a bunch of Fijian guys dressed in grass skirts doing traditional war dance...
I LOVE this picture...

xo

justagirl4god

8 Thoughts from YOU!:

Libby June 3, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

hello! I just invited you to my blog -- so you can comment - lolz. I no how you feel when no one comments... :(:( but everyone is seeming to be really busy at the moment - i WAS, but today it's calmed down a bit. hopefully next week everything will be back to blogger normal - lolz. cool blog! nice pics!

Libby
xxx

Rebekah June 3, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

I'm sorry I haven't commented! I need to comment on the blogs I follow more often, I'm usually just a lurker!

justagirl4god June 3, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Thanks Rebekah and Libby! :) Comments much appreciated... I shall now go and comment on your latest posts!

xo

justagirl4god

justagirl4god June 3, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Oh, and I lurk alot too, Bek... it's very understandable! :) It is also nice to know that people care, though, so I try to comment when I <3 something!

xo

justagirl4god

emii June 3, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Hey! I know, like Libby said, this has been a really busy time for everyone. I haven't been getting many comments, either, but everything is getting back to normal again -- YAY!
I love those pics, did you take them yourseld? I especially love the one of the leave, it looks awesome =)

xox emii

Julia June 4, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

I lurk too - but here I am, commenting! :) Found you through Laney's follower's list. :D Neat blog! :) The Fiji picture is very unique.

Blessings!
Julia

justagirl4god June 5, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Thanks beautiful Emily and Miss Julia!
Yes, Em, I took those myself... That is about my favourite picture from Fiji, other than the ones of my friends... and guess what I learnt just this morning? I can go to Fiji again next year! :) ooooo... so exciting!

xo

justagirl4god

EL June 6, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Great pictures! Especially loved the "flower"...and it's caption. =D

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god