Monday, June 22, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - Week 4


Today… is Monday, 22nd June, 2009.
Outside my window… it is sort of misty-raining... nice and foggy and cold and dreary!
I am thinking… about how good it will be to be on holidays in a week...
I am thankful for… being able to email my friends...
I am wearing… brown long sleeved top and jeans... and socks!
I am reading… "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge, and my notes about the New Testament and Romans for exams tonight and tomorrow...
I am creating… nothing right now, really! :( very sad...
One of my favorite things… is our kitchen... it is nice and big, with lots of cupboards and benches for us all to be cooking and creating together!

For education this week… mostly Bible College, a little of design and a bit of creative writing
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … caring for children...
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to seek the presence of God more in my life (I know, I said this on another week, but I do need to do this more!)
A godly character trait I plan to work on… trust... trust... and more trust...

Scripture I am memorizing… umm... I'm not sure as of yet...

I am praying for... for my brother's cold to go away, for more faith, and that everything my family does will reflect Christ.
For the rest of the week… I'll be studying and helping around our house wherever I can...
A picture I’d like to share...

All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:16


A Young Maiden's Daybook Entry is hosted by the lovely HsKubes' Gal, at Firmly Fixed on the Father. Check out her blog here!

Blessings all! Have a great week!

xo

justagirl4god

3 Thoughts from YOU!:

Autumn June 23, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

one of my favorite things it our kitchen too! That's were are family all talks when we are waiting for dinner! :)

Thanks for the advice about the template! :D

~Autumn

Ellie Degenhart June 23, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Hey, I've been studying Romans this week too!

I just started on Romans chapter 1. Where are you right now?

justagirl4god June 23, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Thank you, Ellie and Autumn! :) You are so beautiful and encouraging...

Ellie, I've been doing a course on Romans through my local Bible College, and it is the last 'lecture' tonight - the EXAM! So, over the past 5 months, we have been studying the whole book, and now we have to put all we know onto paper... Praying that it will not go too terribly! :)

xo

justagirl4god

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god