Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And I'm So Happy...

So very happy! I've got the love of Jesus in my heart...
If only it were that easy...

Why do we complicate life so much? Why can we not just accept that Christ loves us, died for us and wants us to live with him forever? Why do we humans need to complicate everything and have it all perfect in our little heads before we believe?

The Gospel:

Man sinned.
God loved.
Christ came.
Christ lived.
Man despised.
Christ died.
Christ is alive.
God loves.
Just accept it!

3 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii June 16, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Very nice! I love how you made it seem so simple...

Luv, emii. xox

HIS daughter June 16, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

That was...just wonderful! Thank you for sharing that!

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god