Thursday, June 4, 2009

Never ending workload...

Well, it will end, eventually, but I don't really know when. lol...

So, I am doing school-work all day today. I have to do a 3min oral this morning (that shall be fun..) yes, homeschoolers have to do orals too.... Then I will eat. Perhaps, an apple, or something, similar... Then more working - on a book cover I have to design for graphics... It's pretty fun, as I can really do whatever I want for it... almost! :)
Then lunch... chat with my freinds for a while, before going to lectures for the afternoon... sitting and listening, and working while listening... :) Multitasking... clever, hey?
Tonight... I have an English assignment to write... that will be fun... it is a report thing for another oral... :) Fun...

And, in that all, I will spend time thinking about God, my friends and family, how cold it is... And how blessed I am to live in a country that lets me worship Christ so openly...

xo

justagirl4god

ps. check out these cupcakes... don't they look good? cuppy-cakes

4 Thoughts from YOU!:

Libby June 4, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

interesting day!
(mine was a bit like that today)
blessings,
libby
KUTAW btw :)
(keep up the awesome work)

Elijah June 7, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Are you finishing up high school soon? Do you work through the summers?

justagirl4god June 7, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Hey Elijah,

I'm in yr 11 this year (which, if my American-knowledge serves me right, is a high-school junior...). So, I should be finished homeschooling by the end of next year... I would like to finish earlier, but I am doing full time Bible College and 2 courses through TAFE (which is another adult training thing) and then Maths and English... and because our school year is different to yours, I should be done by about November 2010! Yay! I haven't as of yet ever had a job, but maybe this Christmas holidays (our summer), or next year. I want to work at our local Christian book store and spend my pay before I get home... lol, and save some to buy a car! :)

justagirl4god

Elijah June 15, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Cool.

Thanks for all the comments you leave on my blog. :)

Are you on Facebook?

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god