Monday, June 1, 2009

Listening...

"Beautiful... Gorgeous... Mushroom... Platoon..." (Mum, reading my sister's spelling list...)

"Just in time..." (my 1 and 1/2 yr old sister, watching Hi5 on the TV)

"Is it a moth or a butterfly that has a cocoon?" (Mum, quizzing my 6yr old brother on science...)

(trees, swaying in the wind, which is whistling around the house... it is cold.)

"Ding Dong!" (the bells, ringing on Hi5, which Miss 1 1/2 is watching...)

"Mum? Are these six questions right?" (The 9yr old brother, asking about maths...)

"Tattoo... He had a large tattoo of a puppy dog on his arm..." (more spelling list words...)

"I love You... You are beautiful... You are mine... I will be with you where ever you go..." (God's still, small voice whispering to my heart...)

2 Thoughts from YOU!:

Rebekah June 1, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

I loved this post! I love the last paragraph.

justagirl4god June 2, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Thanks, Rebekah!
Your blog is really cool... I have been loving following all your family's travels!

xo
justagirl4god

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god