Friday, June 5, 2009

Not just any day...

Today is Friday. The 5th of June. 2009. Today is the only day that I will ever live like I do today. Today is going really well, and the rest of the day is shaping up pretty awesomely too!

So, I wake up - my hair has decided to curl itself. THANK YOU GOD! :) That is great, because I was going to curl it for tonight, but it has done lots of the hard work for me... :)
We spent a while getting ready, this morning, but it was good - lots of family time... And then we began school work for the day... I have some English to do, but not alot else!
I have to make a few phone calls at 10am... and then eat something, and keep working, then have lunch at about 12:30, and then keep working and then take siblings 3 and 4 to kids club, go to a meeting, come home, eat dinner, pretty myself up and go to YOUTH GROUP!!!!! Which, tonight, is this mega awesome youth event my youth group is hosting... there are like, hundreds of people coming from out of town and all around our city as well... and the guy I like is coming! (woot, happy dance!) :)

Hope your day is as awesome as mine!

REMEMBER to dance in the rain today!

xo

justagirl4god

PS. It is cold... I have frozen toes...

1 Thoughts from YOU!:

Elijah June 7, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Amen! Let's live life to the fullest!

http://quotes.elijahlofgren.com/search/label/passionate

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god