Friday, June 19, 2009

Randomness - on a Friday

Hiya all!

Well, seeing as I am a loyal blog reader, I was reading over at Prism's blog (here)... and she had this awesome tagged post that she had done... And she tagged everyone who read it to do it! So here we go... The Sound of Music - Favourite Things - TAGGED!

When the "dog bites" and the "bee stings" what do you eat to comfort yourself?
Dried apple, fruit bars or chocolate...

What cheers you up when you're feeling sad?
Phone calls from friends, reading my Bible and babies!

Instead of schnitzel with noodles, what do you like?
My mum's lemon cheesecake... yurm...

Which season do you like?
Spring... my birthday season!

Brown paper packages or letters from friends?
Both! :)

Doorbells or ringtones?
Doorbells... they have such a wonderful old-world charm about them... :) and don't make me laugh mega hard, as most ringtones do... don't ask why!

And so, as the other girls did, I tag everyone who reads this!
If you do it, leave a comment so I can check out what your favourite things are...

xo

justagirl4god

4 Thoughts from YOU!:

Kayla D. June 19, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Hello! I replied, so check it out! :D

Elizabeth J. June 19, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Glad you like the tag! Thanks for dropping by my blog, come back any time.=)

~Prism~ June 20, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

Ohhhhh. Lemon Cheesecake sounds good!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Autumn June 21, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Hey! I found you're blog from my sisters (Ellie).

I really your blog! A LOT! ;)
(I prefer doorbells too!)

Autumn

P.S.
LOL! I have the same background as you! :)

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god