Monday, June 1, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - Week 1


Today… is Monday, 1st June, 2009.
Outside my window… is my front garden... trees, swaying in the COLD breeze...
I am thinking… of how much I have to do today...
I am thankful for… my family - my beautiful Mum, hard-working Dad, and amazing sisters and brothers.
I am wearing… jeans (wish I had put on a skirt... but it is too cold!), blue and brown 3/4 sleeve shirt... a 'home day' outfit.
I am reading… The Courtship of Nellie Fisher, book 3, by Beverly Lewis
I am creating… *sigh* not much at the moment! A rag rug needs to be finished, and there is a crochet quilt waiting to be completed...
One of my favorite things… is my bed. It is an
tique Silky-Oak and simply beautiful! It is a double bed, really high, and... beautiful!
For education this week… ha ha... lots of Bible College assignments to do... as well as an English speaking piece, maths text book work, an oral about design principles and I have to design and draw up a book cover! Plus all the 'life-learning', cooking, cleaning, baby-sitting etc.
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … looking after my siblings, cooking, cleaning, ironing...
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to have more faith in God...
A godly character trait I plan to work on… fa
ithfulness and gentleness
Scripture I am memorizing… One night, the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city." Acts 18:9-10

I am praying for… my gal pals at Nancy Rue's blog, and for all the coughs and sniffles in our house to be healed...
For the rest of the week… I will be working hard on my school work, and hoping that my friends comes to visit on Friday.

A picture I’d like to share...He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season, and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever [she] does prospers. Psalm 1:3

A Young Maiden's Daybook Entry is hosted by the lovely HsKubes' Gal, at Firmly Fixed on the Father. Check out her blog here!

Blessings!

justagirl4god

0 Thoughts from YOU!:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god