Friday, June 19, 2009

:( Sorry...

Okay, I feel kinda bad for doing this, but I was following 78 blogs! That was WAY too many for me to be reading... so, I have, for now, cut it down to 40. I wanted to get it down lower than that, but as I looked at the list, there were so many blogs that I do acutally read and enjoy!
SO...
If I cut your blog, it doesn't mean I love you less, it just means that for now these are the ones I am focusing on... 'kay?

justagirl4god


*EDIT* With the whole spending-too-much-time-online thing, I have found that just telling myself not to was not going to work... I needed to remove some of it fully so that I can concentrate on 'real life' and God and people... okay? :) xo

1 Thoughts from YOU!:

Alli June 23, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Have you tried bloglines.com? I use it alot It basically keeps up on blogs you love and want to follow for you. All you have to do is subscribe to a blog. And read updates. Hope it helps!

Miss Alli

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god