Monday, June 8, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - Week 2

Today… is Monday, 8th June, 2009.
Outside my window… the wind, blowing, freezing... had to hang the washing out... have come inside to defrost!
I am thinking… of my dear friend, who is flying home today... I WILL MISS YOU! :(
I am thankful for… being given more stuff than I need...
I am wearing… my favourite skirt - long, red and gypsy like, and a brown long-sleeved top.
I am reading… A Beautiful Offering, by Angela Thomas, I Do! by Melody Carlson, school books...
I am creating… (same as last week...) *sigh* not much at the moment! A rag rug needs to be finished, and there is a crochet quilt waiting to be completed...
One of my favorite things… is my photo on my desk of
me plus two of the girls I went to Fiji with last year... we are all smiling so wide, and it looks natural and perfect and always makes me smile when I see it!
For education this week… Design, Children's Services, Bible College, Maths, English, same as usual...
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Um... washing! and having to hang it out in the cold...
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to seek the presence of God more in my life.
A godly character trait I plan to work on… faithfulness

Scripture I am memorizing… John 7:37 - If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink.

I am praying for... for my friend who is flying home today, and for my other friend, cause I haven't heard from her in ages, and for my friends, who are moving in a few weeks time...
For the rest of the week… working hard, having fun, and relying on God more than myself.
A picture I’d like to share...
His lightning lights up the world ; the earth sees and trembles. Psalm 97:4

A Young Maiden's Daybook Entry is hosted by the lovely HsKubes' Gal, at Firmly Fixed on the Father. Check out her blog here!

Blessings all! Have a great week!

xo

justagirl4god

2 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii June 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Hey,
Awesome post, I love your blog so much, thx for commenting on my story =P

xox emii

Elizabeth J. June 10, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

Hello there! I arrived here after reading comments on YLCF. You have nice blog, and it looks like you have some good articles here as well. Feel welcom to drop by my blog.

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god