Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Celebrate:GIRL.

Well, this is going to be my 'if I post on a Tuesday' series - Celebrate:GIRL.
We are going to CELEBRATE! being girls, so - here's the deal.

'Cause we are celebrating, what better way to celebrate than with a party! So, each week, on Tuesday, I'll post an article on my blog which celebrates girls - and I'd like you to do the same.
It doesn't have to be long or fancy, just something that will encourage girls all over the world to live the lives God has called them to as women of His kingdom.

Reckon you can do that? And guys, this is not just for girls to do. If you'd like to join in and encourage your sisters in Christ, than feel most welcome!

Leave a comment if you decide to join in... or if you have any questions...

Hope to see you round here with some encouragement for all those gals out there!

xo

justagirl4god

2 Thoughts from YOU!:

Karen Twombly June 23, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

I wanna do the same thing! That sounds AWESOME!!! :)

Rachel.T

Karen Twombly June 23, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

I wanna do the same thing! Is it OK if I do that too?! I love it!!! :)

Rachel.T

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god