Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - Week 5


Today…
is Wednesday, 1st July 2009.
Outside my window… clear blue skies! Yay!
I am thinking… that GOD IS GOOD!
I am thankful for… money... wow. what a precious thing it is!
I am wearing… jeans, black boots, black jumper and bright orange shirt that I wore to work this morning!
I am reading… Short story collections... lots of them!
I am creating… nothing at the moment!!
One of my favorite things… is our local Christian bookstore... going to raid it's shelves soon with my newly earned money!

For education this week… nothing, really! It's holidays! :)
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … caring for children...
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to seek the presence of God more in my life (I know, I said this on another week, but I do need to do this more!)
A godly character trait I plan to work on… honesty and diligence.

Scripture I am memorizing… :) I really need to work on this...

I am praying for... a nice relaxing week, for my little sister to get better REALLY soon, and for my mum...
For the rest of the week… working, relaxing, and catching up on reading blogs! :)
A picture I’d like to share... This is the same as last week, but I really feel that I want to leave it here to remind you how precious you are! <3

All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:16


A Young Maiden's Daybook Entry is hosted by the lovely HsKubes' Gal, at Firmly Fixed on the Father. Check out her blog here!

Blessings all! Have a great week!

xo

justagirl4god

1 Thoughts from YOU!:

Autumn July 2, 2009 at 3:26 AM  

You read the Elise Dinsmore books too!!! ;)

Your the first girl (like me) that has read and liked them that I know of! :)

Their pretty awesome! :P

~Autumn

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god