Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How to - Fairy Dust Mouse Trail

Hey girls!

In a comment on my last post, Autumn asked how I put the mouse trail of stars on my blog...
I followed a tutorial from 'Easy Custom Blogs'. If you click here, this will take you straight to her tutorial on how to do it! It is really quick and easy... you'll be done in no time!

God bless you!

5 Thoughts from YOU!:

Autumn July 23, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Thank you SO much! ;)

Can't wait to try it... :D

~Autumn

Libby July 24, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

hey justagirl4god,

thanks for the helpful post! i'll be checkin that out asap!

libby
p.s. nice question autumn :)

emii July 29, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Hey!

Sorry I haven't been commenting lately..what's up? :)

Luv,Emii

Hannah Nicole July 31, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

I was wondering. How do you get that butterfly up where the blogger insignia used to be?

Hannah

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god