Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tagged!

Prism, at A Girl of Many Colours, tagged anyone with a birthday in summer or autumn... I'm doing it, even though my birthday is actually in spring on my side of the world, it would be in autumn on her side... does that make sense? lol...

What two qualities do you want most in your future husband (besides being a Christian)?
Humour and honesty...

Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband?
Mr Darcy! :) or Doug from the Christy Miller Series

Where do you want your wedding?
A church, or maybe outside...

What are your views on courtship?
I think I would live somewhere between courtship and dating - so, involve my parents, and keep in public places and not get all involved with my heart and purity and yeah... does that make sense?

What are your views on your first kiss?
Saving it for my wedding day... whenever that gets here... :)

Do you have or want a purity ring/locket?
I have a purity ring - it is also my signet ring... it reminds me that I am first 'engaged' to God and have to live for Him first, not for any man, no matter how wonderful they seem to be.

Do you have or want a hope chest?
I have one!

Will you wear a veil at your wedding?
Probably!

What kind of wedding dress do you want?
White, and my mum and I are going to sew it together.

What flowers do you want in your bouquet?
*ugh* not lillies! I don't like the way they smell...

What do you want to name one of your daughters?
Gretchen

What do you want to name one of your sons?
Jacob Lewis

Do you believe in the 'knight-in-shining-armor' view of courtship?
Yep! Totally and entirely... :) I am a HOPELESS romantic...

What music do you want to play at your wedding?
The song 'The Given' by Michael W Smith is what I would walk down the aisle to, but other than that, I'm not sure...

Are you a hopeless romantic?
Yep, Yep, Yep!

I tag anyone who has never had a boyfriend... :)

Hope you are all doing fine!
xoxoxo

2 Thoughts from YOU!:

Karen Twombly July 30, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Darn. I just got tagged. :P

~Prism~ July 31, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

Wow... Okay, so I never knew before that you were from Australia... How bad of me, right?

Talk about awesome!

God Bless,

~Prism~

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god