Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - Week 6



Today…
is Tuesday, 7th July, 2009
Outside my window… cloudy grey skies...
I am thinking… that I love my friend Bec.
I am thankful for… friends. And guys, who make our lives SO complicated...
I am wearing… jeans, pink socks, red dress/shirt thing and a jumper.
I am reading… Set Apart Femininty by Leslie Ludy and on a Whim by Robin Jones Gunn
I am creating… memories of my holidays.
One of my favorite things… my new books! (the two that I am reading... I bought them yesterday...)

For education this week… nothing, really! It's holidays! :)
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … caring for sick children...
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… to give everything.... EVERYTHING over to God
A godly character trait I plan to work on… openness

Scripture I am memorizing…none at the moment... :) I really need to work on this...

I am praying for... for health in my family, and for my friend...
For the rest of the week… working, relaxing, and talking to friends! :)

A picture I’d like to share... Isn't this just pretty?

1 Thoughts from YOU!:

Unknown August 4, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

Thank you for participating =)
I enjoyed reading your entry.
The picture you shared is beautiful!
When participating, would you be willing to post a link on your daybook post back to my blog so others reading your entry can participate if they'd like?
Also, if you're willing, please be sure to sign my Mr.Linky each week you do it
so I, as well as others, can be sure to read your entry :-)
Thank you for understanding!
I also enjoyed reading the tags that you did...
funny how you can learn so much
about someone through one of those ;)
I hope you have a great weekend.
~Alexandra

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god