Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just becuase...

Well, as you all probably noticed, I haven't blogged for a while...

SORRY!!

That's because, though I am on holidays, I have been REALLY busy...

but, I just did quite a few posts, to make up for it... so hope you enjoy them! :)

and, guess what? I won a blog design makeover competition! So, sometime in the near future, my blog shall look different... let me know how YOU would like it to look! :)
Angie is doing the designing... you should check her site out!

love
me.

1 Thoughts from YOU!:

Live4him July 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Hey i found your blog randomly and it caught my eye hope you don't mind if i look around =) And your getting a free new blog layout well that sounds great, i'm interested in seeing what yours changes too.

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god