Monday, July 20, 2009

So, okay, a random tag...

Okay, so, I was reading through some old posts from Hannah's blog (Aspire) and I found this tagged post she had done, like, about a month back, and she was tagging anyone with three or more siblings, so I decided to do it. Why not, hey? So, here goes nothing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is your favorite song? Faithfully, by Eric and Leslie Ludy

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read, read, read, chat with friends, read, surf the net, read, eat, play with babies, oh and did I say, read? :p

What is your favorite animal? For some strange reason, I am partial to ducks. *quack* don't ask me why, okay, I just like them! :)

Do you have any family members follow your blog? No...

Do you like to sing? Yes. Alot. Alot, alot!

What is your favorite YouTube video? I couldn't say... I'm not a real big YouTube-er.

Do you play an instrument? no... but I used to play the violin, if that counts!

What grade are you in? Eleven. :)

Do you get a lot of comments on your blog? Sometimes... well, not really, the most I have had on a post is like 5. Which is kinda sad...

Do you like nature? Alot - especially because it all reflects the wondrous nature of my God and Father.

Do you believe in fairies? No. Can't say I ever have...

Are you crazy? Sometimes. Only sometimes.

Do you have a playlist? No.

What are your 3 favorite books?
Set Apart Femininity, by Leslie Ludy
When God Writes Your Love Story, by Eric and Leslie Ludy
on a Whim, by Robin Jones Gunn

What are your three favorite movies?
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Sound of Music
Anything by Louie Giglio

Do you have a cell phone? Yep. except we call them mobiles.

Do you have an iPod? No...

What is your longest post? Not sure... it might be this one... lol.

How many times have you started a tag? Never, I think! :)

How many time have you been tagged? Not many times...

Have you ever ridden a horse? Once - but only once.

Do you like your blog signature? :) Yep!

Are you hungry? A little...

What's the weather? Clear blue skies and a cold breeze...

When is your birthday? October 27th

Are you tired? Not really...

Are you on vacation right now? No.

Are you bored? A little...

What is your name? justagirl4god

What time is it right now? 11:51am

What is your least favorite book? don't have one...

What's your least favorite movie? don't have one...

How are you feeling right now? Happy. Content. And loved.

Okay, I tag anyone with a pet dog!

God bless you!

5 Thoughts from YOU!:

Hannah Nicole July 20, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Okay, so I'm trying to comment, hopefully it will work! (Here's what I was going to say when I was trying to comment earlier:
Thank you for following my blog; I LOVE yours! Very cute and stylish! :)

Hannah)

LOL...^_^

Blessings,

Hannah

Libby July 21, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

cool! sadly, i dont have a dog :(

Libby July 21, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

hey justagirl4god,

you used to play the violin? how long did u play for? did u do grades or anything? I play the violin, but i haven't done grades yet (just started playing last yr) but i WILL be doing grades...

How come u stopped playing? but i'd understand if you just didnt like it anymore, lol, i feel the same ALL the time (but my parents wont let me stop , lol)

gtg, but reply soon.

love, libby xox

Autumn July 22, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Yeah, I usually get 0 or 1...So to get more comments I have been leaving comments on different blogs that I read and thus I have started to get more comments! YAY!!! ;)

By the way I LOVE they sparkly trail of stairs on my mouse...how did you manage that!?! :)

I LOVE the sound of music too! Every time I watch it I fall in love with it all over again! ;) How can anyone not like that movie!?! :P

I love to read too...but I have not read any of the books you had as your favorite! I'll have to check them out! Bet there really good! ;)

WOW, this comment was longer then I thought it was going to be! :/

~Autumn

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god