Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Great Unveiling...

Of a new look!
Wadda'ya all think? Ain't it pretty sweet?!!?
I LOVE my new blog look - and it is all thanks to the awesome Angie, from Angela Vinez Studios.
If you are thinking of making over your blog, definitely check her stuff out! It rocks!
I'll leave you all to comment on what you think...
xo
God bless!

3 Thoughts from YOU!:

Chelsea July 16, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

Oh my goodness!! You're new blog look rocks!!!! I'll definately have to check out Angie's site. Have an awesome week!
-Chelsea

Autumn July 16, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

LOVE IT! ;)

The colors are amazing together! (I also have a soft spot for all things Polka dot! ;)

~Autumn

emii July 17, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Hey
what an AWESOME blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv,emii

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god