Saturday, September 26, 2009

Well.
I kinda have something that I should say.
I'm not sure if I'm going to have great chances to post over the next little while... I'll do my best but a few things are 'in the way'... one being that I'm on school hols, so family stuff is happening and that is awesome, but the other thing is that there is just this huge relationship that I'm working on at the moment, and it's taking time and energy... :) and of course there is God. :)
But I'm going to try to post soon, with something worthwhile...
Okay? Thank you all so much! You are fabulous!
God bless you!

6 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii September 26, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Hey Rachael,
Prayin' for ya.. :)

Luv,Emii

justagirl4god September 26, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Thanks so much Emii... that means a lot to me! I'll be praying for you too...

Libby September 26, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

I understand. What state you do live in in Australia? lol just wondering... 'cause, you have holidays and stuff.

Kelsey Lynn September 27, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

Hope everything's ok! You're in my prayers! :)

Anonymous,  September 27, 2009 at 3:14 AM  

I will be praying for you also! I hope everything goes over well! I will be very excited when you make your next post because I know I am going to miss you! :)

Have a blessed weekend!

Unknown September 27, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

Oh Rachael, I love the new look to your blog!! It's so pretty! I'll have to change your button...I still have your old one.
I'm praying for you, dear! Hope that "relationship" is going okay. If you ever need a listening ear, you have my e-mail address.
Love in Christ,
~Miss Raquel

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god