Friday, September 4, 2009

RandomnessFriday: Cupcakes. and a Challenge!

Hello bloggy friends!

I have a few new things happening around here... The first one is...


Prism, from A Girl of Many Colors, has been doing this for a while. Every Friday she posts something random! This is how she describes Randomness Friday...
Randomness Friday is now an official blog carnival!
Who It's For: Those Who Just LOVE being random. I mean, everyone needs a dose from time to time. No need to follow my blog. I just require that you give me your blog link so I can put it in a list. Your blog will be added onto the list when you post a RF.
When: You don't need to do it every week as I do. Maybe one RF a month if you have time constraints. BUT you have more of a chance of being featured on GoMC if you post every week.
And, BTW, you can grab that banner that's up there for your blog, if you join in on this.
So, without further ado, here is my first Randomness Friday!

Cupcakes... and a Challenge!

CUPCAKES: The other day, some friends and I were baking cupcakes. :p It was pretty fun... We made a HUGE mess, and had lots of fun, and ate way too much sugar, but it was all good! I mucked up some of the mixture, though, and was in trouble, cause we had to call someone's mother to run and buy some more for us! *pink cheeks* it was SO embarrassing! But the cupcakes turned out okay, and were scrummy!

A CHALLENGE: It's 'The Amy Challenge!'

 
Abigail, from Authentice Beauty is hosting this challenge. I'm so going to do it, and I think you should too! Check out her blog here
Well, that probably wasn't really random. But  I hope it will get more random as the weeks go on!
God bless you!


2 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii September 4, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

hey,
awesome! totally random :)

luv,emii

Abigail September 6, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

hey girl!

i am so glad you're joining me in The Amy Challenge! i can't wait to see what outfits you come up with. :)

-abby

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god