Friday, September 25, 2009

Honest Scrap... awards

Honest Scrap Award:
I have been awarded the...


award from Hannah! (Thanks!) 
The rules with this award are...
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

So, I've done number one. Now... number two...
1. I'd rather have a few friends who last forever and ever than always have a lot of friends, none of whom I'm really close to.
2. I read a ridiculous amount of books in a week. Like, maybe 6 or 7 at the least. But I should read my Bible more. 
3. If I could do anything in the world, I would go to Ellerslie, School of Honor, and be a missionary. 
4. I would love to have, like, 20 kids. I'm happy to adopt the majority of them.
5. I collect antique books, memory verses and hugs.
6. I love eating mango, and chocolate, and cheesecake. And I'll eat them all together too.
7. Everything I do, I do to glorify God.
8. I believe that my life is supposed to be victorious and full to overflowing with the blessings of Christ.
 9. I believe that faith is the core of my existence, and hope is what drives me onwards.
10. I love God. That's the long and short of it.
Number three... pass the award on...
I'm going to award this to...
Kelsey, at Chapstick, Cameras and Crowns
Jessica, at Faith for Girls
Leah, at Surrendered Life
Kendra, at Carpe Diem
Jacqueline, at By Grace Alone
Chelsea, at becoming a lily among the thorns
Esther, at Unknown Artist


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 New Followers...
  Miley

11 Thoughts from YOU!:

Thirteen Feathers September 25, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Thanks for awarding me with this Rachael! <3 :)
Jessica:)

Kelsey Lynn September 25, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Your #2 Honest Thing sounds just like me! I love this! Thanks for the award! <3

Libby September 25, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

hi, did you read the latest post I posted on my blog? please do, its really important. thanks!

Kendra Logan September 25, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Thanks, Rachael!! I can't wait to post my answers tomorrow! :)

~Kendra

justagirl4god September 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

You are most welcome, beautiful girls!
Love you all heaps!
God bless!

Abbie September 26, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Hi! I just found your blog, and I'm so glad I did. It's so refreshing to finally find fellow young ladies after God's heart on the internet! Thanks for blogging - you're an encouragement :)

Anonymous,  September 26, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

I am so glad that you were awarded! I am going to have so much fun looking at the blogs you awarded! (thats something I enjoy doing!)

Anonymous,  September 26, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Hey so, I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, but I know you were asking about the summary of the Set Apart Girls conference... well I was just remembering that a lot of it came from the book Set Apart Femininity... but I found this on Leslie's website and I thought you might be interested :)

http://setapartgirl.com/my-audio-teaching-series.html

justagirl4god September 26, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Hi girls!
JESSICA, KELSEY, KENDRA, and ESTHER... You are most welcome! Thank you for inspiring me! :)
ABBIE - thank you for stopping by! :) I thankful that you were blessed here...
MAGGIE - :) Hope you had fun doing some blog surfing!
LEAH - :) Thanks beautiful! I've commented on your blog...
God bless!
Love,
Rachael

Christa September 27, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

Hi there! #6 made me laugh... I didnt think anyone else in the world liked those 3 things together!!!

God Bless!
Christa

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god