Sunday, September 13, 2009

Followers and Awards!

Hello my bloggy friends!

I have a few things to share...

1) Is that we need to welcome 2 new followers - Alex Buller and Bethany! Welcome Welcome! :) Please check out these girls' blogs ASAP... They are too awesome!

2) I have been awarded an award by Kendra, over at Carpe Diem... She says...

JUSTAGIRL4GOD for her flattering interest in "The W Chronicles: Walls"! She gets the Kaelie Kayla Morgan Award for being fun and sparkly just like her! Congratulations, justagirl4god!
 
Thank you so much, Miss Kendra! I'm so blessed! :)
3)PLEASE read my 2nd post in the 'Living a Life of Purity' series... That would mean alot to me! And comment some questions, so I can do a third post! Click HERE. :)



Thank you all for doing that!
Sending lots of God's blessings your way!

2 Thoughts from YOU!:

Anonymous,  September 14, 2009 at 3:35 AM  

Great award! Have a great day, glad you got more followers!

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god