Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Somethings...

Hello lovely friends!
I hope you all had wonderful weekends! I'm really excited about today - I have an English assignment draft to write, and I also need to post the post second in my 'Living a Life of Purity' series, and there are a number of friends I should email... ah, but it shall be a good day! So, my 'somethings' to share are...

1) I have new followers! :) Thank you girls... Let's see, they are Maggie S., Miss Kinsey, and Clarrissa! Welcome girls! It's awesome to have you here!
:) I'm going to post that post soon, hopefully, but please forgive me if I don't... :)
xoxoxo

1 Thoughts from YOU!:

emii September 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Awesomeness :D

Can't wait for your next purity post..

Luv,Emii

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god