Sunday, October 4, 2009

What I learnt today...

Today I learnt that, no matter what, God is in control.
That obedience feels good.

That new beginnings bring joy.
But it's okay to shed tears over the things left behind.
I learnt that it is cool to share thoughts - even if you think they are stupid.
I learnt that good friends who love you won't think those thoughts are stupid - they will actually understand what you are saying.
Good music is songs sung by people that you like. A lot. Music by people you don't really like just isn't the same.

Falling in love is dangerous. It can cause you to say and do things a little out of the ordinary that cause people to stare, and make best friends roll their eyes, laugh and slap you.
Today, I learnt that it is good to be reminded that I am living for God.

1 Thoughts from YOU!:

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

What a great post! Thanks for sharing! I loved reading this post!

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god