Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For there is only One Hope

 “Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.”- Isaiah 26:4
Trust the Lord... it's not a suggestion, or a good idea, or something to do when you are scared. It's a command. God has said DO IT. Trust in Him.
In this world, we often place our trust in things that do not last. We have faith in our favourite football team... in our teachers, in our friends, in the leaders of our country. We look to them when times get tough or we need help or inspiration. But, truly...
Job 15:31 Let [them] not deceive [themselves] by trusting what is worthless, for [they]will get nothing in return.
What good is it to trust in humans? Will that really help you or get you anywhere in the long run?
Let us not be people who place our trust in the falliable human race or the crerations of man's hands. Let us be known for our steadfast trust in the Creator of it all... the God of the Universe...
John 12:36
Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To answer some recent questions... 
Can anyone do [Multitude Monday]? from Libby
Sure! The idea is a fabulous one... and Ann from A Holy Experience came up with it. Head over to her blog to find out more. 
I was wondering... who made your amazing blogger template? from Emily Shae
My 'amazing blogger template' was created by none other than the fabulous Thais from Olivina Design House.  It's a custom design which she made just for me! She is amazing...
and... for those who were wondering, these sorts of things do cost money, but I won mine in a giveaway...

11 Thoughts from YOU!:

HIS daughter October 6, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Trust...something that I really struggle with sometimes...thank you so much for sharing this :) I LOVE the reminder in the 1st verse! We serve such an amazing God :) He is just...AWESOME!!!
Blessings!
Katy

Anna Naomi October 7, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

Sorry I haven't been by your blog lately. It's been a busy few months. I just wanted to say "hello" and "keep up the good work!"

Kelsey Lynn October 8, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Wow...I needed this reminder so much. Thanks for posting. This is definitely something I need to work on.

emii October 9, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Hey Rachael,
I've been at school camp for the past week, and didn't have the chance to get online...

Thanks for reminding me to trust... because you're so right -- we HAVE to do it. I've never really thought about it, I guess -- so thanks for sharing this... :)

Luv,Emii

Emily Shae October 11, 2009 at 3:17 AM  

Awesome, thanks for letting me know! By the way: I awarded you. You can find it on my blog.

Natalie October 11, 2009 at 3:34 AM  

Thank you so much for your encouraging e-mail, and comments at The Heavenly Bridegroom! I look forward to reading your blog (looks like some great topics are talked about here). Just wanted to let you know that you can expect to receive our newsletter starting November, as well. Have a great day! Blesssings! -Natalie from The Heavenly Bridegroom

emii October 11, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Hey,
I was wondering -- are my comments coming through? Or are you not accepting them? Just wondering! :)

Luv,Emii

Lucia October 14, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Hi!

Thanks so much for the inspiring and refreshing post. :) I was just browsing through my friend's blog list, and found yours! Yes, your template is AMAZING! :)
Thanks again...I will visit again soon!

Love in Christ,
Lucia

http://www.living-inhisimage.blogpot.com

justagirl4god October 18, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Hello all!
Thank you for your comments! :)
EMII - Sorry about that... I've been offline for a little while too!
EMILY SHAE - Thanks for the award!
NATALIE - Thanks so much!
MISS LUCIA MARIE - You are most welcome... thank you for visiting!
God bless you all, girls!

Emily October 23, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Your blog is still as cute as ever! Such good advice and such. :)

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god