Thursday, October 1, 2009

Walk With Him Wednesday... The Priority of Christ

holy experience

He did not live for parties and people.
He did not live for school, work or chores.
He did not live for new trends or new shoes.
He lived for His Father.

My aim:
Not to live for parties or people.
Not to live for school, work or chores.
Not to live for new trends or new shoes.
I aim to live for my Father.

How do I do this?
Pray.
Constant communion with the Creator.
Spending more time in His Word than in the latest romance novel.
Telling my friends that I can't sleepover tonight... I need to get with God.
Sharing the Love with others...
Taking my eyes off myself and putting them on those who need, want and hunger.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
New Followers...

6 Thoughts from YOU!:

HIS daughter October 1, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Very thought provoking post...thanks so much for sharing this definatly...got me thinking!
Blessings :)
Katy

emii October 1, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

I love the simplicity of your thoughtful posts. I'm going to try and do the same things...

Luv,Emii

anna :) October 1, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

My aim:
Not to live for parties or people.
Not to live for school, work or chores.
Not to live for new trends or new shoes.
I aim to live for my Father.

we have a lot in common! :) since we are sisters in the Savior. thats my blog, if u wanna check it out...ur my featured blog of the week on my "blog billboard"!

-anna :)

Abbie October 2, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

I love this. So true. It's so hard sometimes to just say no to some things - like a fun sleepover - in order to nurture our relationship with the Lord. But it's so vital! Thanks for the reminder :)

Kelsey Lynn October 4, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

this is great. thanks for posting it.

Traci Michele October 4, 2009 at 4:14 AM  

BEAUTIFUL! Hey there! Your blog is adorable and your heart for God is beautiful as well.

Come join us this weekend over at my blog for Weekend Wisdom and Worship- Week 1! Check it out, I know you'll like it. Let us encourage the body of Christ together.

Nice to meet you new friend!

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god