Friday, October 2, 2009

Feelin' Feminine - Challenging Femininity





Feelin' Feminine has just launched their first issue of 'Challenging Femininity'.
from the Feelin' Feminine site... 
Welcome to Feelin’ Feminine’s first issue of Challenging Femininity. Join us each month for a new issue of articles from various writers, including the official Feminas, on all topics relating to femininity. This will be posted at the end of the month, and we hope you will join us by reading through the articles, announcing it on your sites, and perhaps even contributing for some issues.
If you haven’t already had the chance please read out Mission Page as well as Welcome Page, which contain info about the site and the columns. If you are interested in joining our blogroll or in becoming a partner please contact us via our contact page. We hope to be reviewing and hosting some giveaways in the upcoming issues so if you would be interested in investing your business in this way feel free to contact us as well!
Over the past few months the site has been so blessed by new writers, new visitors and readers, and emails of encouragement that come in every day! Yahweh is using this site in ways I never imagined when I began it over a year ago just to chronicle participants for the challenge, and I can’t wait to see where He takes it even from here!
Click here to go to their home page! I hope you enjoy reading 'Challenging Femininity'!

4 Thoughts from YOU!:

Reighn October 3, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

Oooo, thanks for sharing!! I'll be sure to check it out. O, and I finished my prayer box if you wanna check it out on my blog :)

Anonymous,  October 3, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Oooh, thanks for sharing about this!

Thirteen Feathers October 3, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Hi Rachael! Yeah, I saw this on the Feelin' Feminine site....it's cool they came out with a newsletter. I used to do a newsletter and e-mail it to girls, but I am thinking on changing it to use for Faith For Girls, and just put it on the internet. And I know I already mentioned this, but I will again. I love the new changes on your blog! It looks really pretty. :)
Jessica:)

Anonymous,  October 3, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Thanks for announcing this and being apart of FF! :)

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you for leaving your thoughts - they are very valuable to me!
Please remember that whatever you write is moderated first, and that I want this blog to glorify God... so, keep that in mind and comment away!
God bless!
justagirl4god